3 points of caution when operating and using air compressors
The operation of air compressors is not too complicated for those who are trained and certified according to the regulations of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs. Air compressor TU-SEIKI is pleased to present 3 notes when operating air compressors.
1.Environment and location of air compressor
– Air compressors must be located in a place that ensures technical requirements and is convenient for regular maintenance and maintenance. The machine should be placed in a separate room, with reasonable lighting, spacious space, ensuring that the machine is at least 1m away from walls and surrounding objects. The room has a reasonable ventilation system so that the air is circulated and airy, not damp.
– The temperature in the air compressor environment should not be too hot, preferably less than 40 degrees C, no dust, no humidity, no direct sunlight on the machine. Because dirt, moisture, and high temperatures will make the compressor’s oxidation process happen quickly, causing the case to be rusty. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly clean and check the air concentration in the air compressor room.
– Air compressors have a box structure and are placed on the rack so they can be moved on surrounding platforms. When moving, you need to be careful and gentle to avoid air compressors from being abraded or bumped. If a collision occurs, it is necessary to carry out an inspection when it is unusual again, since the compressed air tank has a very high risk of unsafe.
2.Electrical system of air compressor
– The power supply system for the operation of the air compressor must be set independently and should have a separate generator for emergency prevention. The power supply system for air compressors needs to balance between 3 phases, stable voltage, power cables in accordance with the capacity of the machine, the same power output and motor ratio … It is also necessary to check to avoid leakage, exposed electrical wires.
3.Some things to do every day when using air compressors
– Regularly check the piping system, electrical system, ventilation system, open and close valves, output and gas supply valves …
– If the compressor has been in operation for a certain period of time, it is advisable to check the lubricating oil to ensure that it does not dry out over the limit. Testing required for starting the compressor and ensuring that the machine operates normally with criteria such as start-up time, running noise, gas vapor pressure, lubricating oil pressure, thermal energy radiator … and record the data to monitor.
– When the compressor shows abnormal signs, press “OFF” button or emergency button to solve the machine’s error. And only restart the computer after the problem is fixed. When high pressure appears, bolts, screws and valves should not be opened. When you see strange sounds coming from the machine, stop working, add lubricating oil if the machine runs out.
– Oil change cycle: During the first run of an air compressor, the oil should be replaced after about 500 hours. In the next cycle, the running time is about 2000h to 8000h depending on the type of oil and the different compressor type. Lubricating oil has a decisive effect on the performance of oil-filled air compressors. So if you do not lubricate regularly, it may lead to damage and need to choose the right type of oil for each type of compressor.
It is expected that the 3 points that TU-SEIKI screw compressor has just presented will help customers have an overview as well as how to use the air compressor in the right and safest way.